Many thanks upfront to the senior xda developers, who managed to make it possible and simpler how to Backup Galaxy Note 3 EFS data. EFS is short for “Encrypting File System”, and is a truly vital and is regarded as the soul of networking & connectivity. Everyone know without having this we will not be able to utilize our Galaxy device for communication, which indicates it just turns into a gaming gadget and a music player.
There are actually the possibilities of losing your EFS when flashing(installing) the Stock Firmwares by using Odin, or by flashing Custom ROMs or Upgrading your device through OTA. These are typically the most common areas, where we can lose the device EFS data. For that reason it is advised that you should backup the EFS data for your Android device.
Right now, We will show you, How to Backup Galaxy Note 3 EFS data by using the EFS Backup & Restore tool. Just before you continue further, I would like you to make certain you have already root your Galaxy Note 3.
1. You’ll need a Rooted Galaxy Note 3.
2. Make sure USB Drivers are already installed on your PC. If not Click Here to download Samsung USB Drivers for Windows.
3. Enable USB Debugging on your Galaxy Note 3.
4. Note that at this stage, EFS Backup&Restore tool is only available for Galaxy Note 3 N9005 and N900.
1. Click Here to Download the EFS Backup Tool for the Galaxy Note 3 N9005.
2. Click Here to Download the EFS Backup Tool for the Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900.
How to Backup Galaxy Note 3 EFS Data
Step 1. To begin with extract the zip file named as SAMSUNG_N9005_EFS_BACKUP on your desktop.
Step 2. You will have only two files out of this as found in the image below .
Step 3. At this step Connect the Galaxy Note 3 to Computer by using USB Cable.
Step 4. Ultimately now you can Run the EFS Backup Batch File by simply double click on it. That’ll open a new window such as this:
Step 5. Further more follow the on screen instructions to Backup the Galaxy Note 3 EFS data.
- How to Recover iPhone Data Easily From Backup With Dr Fone
- How to Download & Install Android 4.2.2 Jellybean Leaked Firmware on Galaxy Note 8.0 GT-N5110
- How to Root Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 (N5110) Running Android 4.2 Jellybean
- How to Recover iPhone Data From Backup With iStonSoft’s Data Recovery App
The Backup & Restore EFS Tool for the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is very user friendly, you have the on screen guide instructions. Additionally if you are puzzled at any move, let’s know in the comment area. You may also stick to the official Xda thread on forum by visiting the given link below.