Gmail is one of the best email service on the web, probably it is by Google, the world wide web giant. It is Google’s habit that they always provide high quality and secure services to its clients. The services offered by Gmail are fabulous, Hopefully all of you are agreeing with me!
Now lets talk Gmail App for iOS, it is one of the best email client app for iOS users. Today I would like to discuss, its multiple mail accounts adding feature, which lets you, access all your Gmail accounts from your iOS device. I will guide you, how to add multiple mail account in Gmail App for iOS.
- Google Wallet Service To Gmail : Now Send Money As An Email Attachment
- Google Announced New Gmail Inbox With Categories And Tabbed Interface
- Gmail iOS App Released With New Look Inbox
How To – Add Multiple Mail Accounts in Gmail for iOS
1. First of all, Launch Gmail App from your iOS device.
2. Now tap the menu button, in the upper left corner of the app.
3. Now once you open the menu, tap the arrow down symbol to open the menu from your can add another Gmail account.
4. Now in the current menu, just tap ‘Plus’ sign to add your new Gmail ID and sign in.
5. You can also add more Gmail accounts, if you do have.
You can also look at the visual guide, if you haven’t understood the above mentioned instructions, Hopefully the below image will clear your concept.
Visual Guide – How to Add Multiple Mail Accounts to Gmail App for iOS
That’s it folks, Hopefully you have learned, how to add multiple mail accounts in Gmail App for iOS. For more tips and tricks to stay tuned to iPho9.