Just as before, somebody has found a means for people to hide the stock apps in new iOS 7.1 by just making use of some of the damaging iOS bugs. An iDeviceHelpus shows how to hide any stock app on iOS 7.1 using glitch in a video, for that just read this full guidance given below.
This is identical to a problem that we got the iOS 7 first time, where we hide the apps without any jailbreak so it isn’t something new to start with; even iOS 6 had a nice secret that we can easily use to hide the stock apps. Obviously, this is not going to uninstall stock apps actually, but just hiding these behind the iOS user interface. Moreover, any apps we hide by applying this strategy will return and appear on next device reboot. Generally, most people never even turn-off their iPhones or iPads, so this may not be a deal.
How To Hide Any Stock App On iOS 7.1 Using Glitch
The iOS 7.1 is merely two to three weeks old, although most people have updated already, still some might be working with iOS 7.0, but as iOS 7.1 comes along with a lot of new features, such as new User interface changes, new CarPlay feature, and lot of bug fixes and some performance improvements.
You may also like:
- iOS 7 Beta Bug Allows You To Hide The Stock Apps [Video]
- How To Disable iAds & Hide Stock Apple Apps Through HiddenApps without Jailbreak
- How To Hide Any iPhone App With iOS 7
- Guide on How to Hide App Icons On The Main Menu Of Apple TV
Here’s the method for hiding the stock apps on iOS 7.1, coupled with a video demo on how you can do this.
- Put all the stock apps that you want to hide in a folder.
- Make sure that your home screen is full of apps, along with the folder that you made. You’ll also want to make sure that the dock is full (6 apps in the iPad dock, 4 apps in the iPhone dock).
- Next, drag a random app on top of another to create a folder (separate from the one you made earlier). As soon as you drop that app into the new folder, quickly drag and drop the folder full of stock apps into the folder you just made.It’s all about being quick and getting the timing right, but if successful, the folder of stock apps should now be nested inside of that new folder.
- Now, remove the two apps in the folder you just made. Then, drag out the subfolder full of stock apps and it will completely vanish from the home screen!
This little glitch was exist in earlier versions of the iOS 7, so we aren’t sure that why Apple did not fix it, but it means that the users still can take some advantage of this little trick if they do not use some of the stock apps. Needless to say, jailbreaking will enable you to completely hide the stock apps without having problem, but if your device is not jailbroken, it is the next ideal thing to check out.