iOS 8 already been jailbreaked with Pangu latest jailbreak tool, moreover Cydia is also become more stable with few updates for iOS 8. And now users can modify their iOS device by trying out some new tweaks and apps, which comes with jailbreaking. And one of the most cool feature is AppSync. AppSync enables iOS users to install apps that are not supported officially by App or before they actually purchased. Here we bring today a step by step guide on how to install AppSync on iOS 8 devices.
As AppSync is not considered as good one morally as it has been misused by many people for last couple of years by downloading lots of pirated apps but the fact is it has much more room, as it gives the developers the opportunity to try out some new things on their jail-broken devices.
Disclaimer: iPho9.com doesn’t promote privacy and recommends downloading of official App Store apps. This is for information only.
Steps To Install AppSync On iOS 8
- First of all you need a iOS 8 – iOS 8.1 jailbroken device
- Launch Cydia and navigate to Sources tab and hit Edit button
- Simply add following Cydia repo: “http://repo.hackyouriphone.org“
- After adding the above repo search for “AppSync (5.x -> 8.x)” to install
- After downloading the app just hit to install the AppSync for iOS 8
That’s all you have successfully installed the Appsync on your iOS 8 device without any problem, so just enjoy the free apps and tweaks to download from Cydia store.