You can’t find Facebook, Twitter or any social network without discussion on Pokemon Go game. People love to play this game as it is so addictive and wonderful game. Pokemon Go is available in different countries, but may be not available in your country so don’t worry if haven’t played this game then you can follow couple of easy steps given below to download Pokemon Go APK for free no matter where you live.
Initially the Pokemon Go was available in USA and few other countries and the reason is very simple that Nintendo and Niantic decided to release Pokemon Go in these regions only. People from other part of earth such as in European and Asian countries, are unable to play Pokemon Go due to its unavailability.
But don’t worry, enthusiast for this game want to find some remedy. Because every game lover like to play such game and needs to discover an easy way to download the game, and here we are with such an easy remedy.
In fact, if you are living outside the US and want to get your hands on Pokemon Go, it is not difficult irrespective of device you are using. Both the Google Play Store and App Store offer Pokemon GO in the US stores, and that’s why we are giving some steps here for you to access the game in your own country.
While using Android, it is good to get game’s APK from internet, however it is not always an easy option, particularly with games such as Pokemon Go that is so much popular. Sometimes you won’t be able to receive automatic app updates from Play Store even, if you’ve the same concern, then here is an easy solution for you.
Pokemon Go APK For Android Now
- On your Android device of choice head on over to settings, then the accounts menu and select the option to add a new Google account.
- Sign up with a Google Gmail address. It doesn’t matter which so long as it’s not your main account. It will only be used to access the US-based Google Play Store.
- Follow the process to add the account to your device. It’s all fairly simple.
- Visit wallet.google.com/manage/w/0/#settings for the same account. You might want to do this part on a computer for ease of use. Here, you will be prompted to select a country – choose the US, obviously – and enter a zip code of your choice. At this point, you can also add a payment method if you so desire. You don’t have to, though.
- Back on your device, download and install a VPN app. There are lots and lots to choose from on the Play Store, so find one that’s free. You’re only going to use it for a few minutes. Just make sure it has a server in the US that you can connect to.
- Connect to the US VPN.
- Open up the Play Store on your device, and switch to the new account that you created a few minutes ago.
- Search for, and then install Pokemon Go. That’s kind of what we’re here for.
- Disconnect from your VPN. You don’t need it anymore. Switch back to your main Google account on Play Store as well.
- Lose the next few months of your life to catching Pokemon.
The Pokemon Go is officially available in 26 or more countries including Germany, Canada, Spain, Portugal, Italy, UK and Japan. But if you are living outside the US and want to get your hands on Pokemon Go, it is not difficult irrespective of device you are using.