Apple is constantly seed the iOS beta versions of iOS 10.3, this time the iOS 10.3 Public Beta 3 is seeded for public beta testers.
This new release brings some bug fixes and stability improvements along with some new features like Find My AirPods feature. And just after two weeks of iOS 10.3 beta 2 Apple seeds the 3rd public beta of iOS 10.3 now. The 3rd beta can be downloaded and installed on compatible iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch hardware for those with the necessary account privileges.
This new release is focused on some little improvements and enhancements, but the major new addition is a variety of new Find My AirPods, Reduced Motion in Safari, CarPlay with EV charging locations and more.
Before downloading and installing iOS 10.3 public beta 3 on your device, it is important to note that it is in the beta testing stage which is vulnerable to some bugs and issues hence it is not recommended to install. But for testing purposes, you can install it.
Download iOS 10.3 Public Beta 3
iOS 10.3 public beta 3 contains following features as previous firmware:
- The Find My iPhone app now includes Find My AirPods
- Reduced Motion is now supported in Safari for web apps
- SiriKit now includes the ability to support paying bills, schedule future ride-hailing rides, and check the status of payments.
- CarPlay now has a dedicated shortcut to launch recently used apps
- CarPlay will now show EV charging locations
- Navigation improvements have arrived for conversations in the Mail app
- HomeKit now supports expanded switch accessories
- New 3D Touch Weather actions
- Spotlight Search now has a border
- The Podcasts app now officially has a widget similar to the Music app
- There’s a new user security section in Settings
The new iOS 10.3 public beta 3 is available for registered developers, follow this link to download the IPSW file directly. If you already have the earlier beta version, then simply head over to Settings –> General –> Software Update to download and install the latest version.