With over 30 millions users, Instagram is one of the greatest social apps which lets share precious moments of your life with your friends and family circles. Additional it is also one of the best and free Photo editing App for iPhone Instagram recently added the short videos clips feature to its amazing app. Now you can watch and share short videos with your loved ones, before it was only photos sharing app.
A number of my precious and honorable readers have asked me about the Instagram video Auto Play feature, as it is most of the times annoying, as it directly starts playing videos. Now i guide you through how to disable the video auto play. Just follow my instructions below:
You May Also Like These
- Easy Way To Disable WhatsApp Auto Downloaded Videos And Images To iPhone’s Camera Roll
- How to Download Videos from Instagram on Android [Tutorial]
- Instagram Updated Now With Video Support Check Out Promo Clip [Download Link]
- How to Adjust Privacy Settings on iPhone and iPad Facebook App
1. To get started, Launch the Instagram Application.
2. Now look at the bottom right corner, You will see Profile Tab, just tap it.
3. Now in this menu, Look at the Upper Right Corner, you will see, the Settings tab, now once again tap on it.
4. There you will find many other options, including the auto play, now just slide to Off the Auto-Play Videos. That’s it, you are done.
A Visual Guide, How to Disable Auto-Play Videos in Instagram App for iPhone
If you haven’t understood the above instructions, i hope so, the visuals would make you clear your concept in swtiching off the Auto-Video play option in instagram.