Bypass iCloud Activation Lock iOS 10.3 , iOS 10.3.2 [How-To]
Activation lock is actually a security feature which avoids anybody to erase or activate the iOS device without having legitimate Apple ID and password for that device, which must be disabled just before we are going to sell our iOS device otherwise the new owner can not make use of it. But holding a new iOS device in hand running on iOS 10.x.x with activation lock is much in fact a very difficult situation, but now it is so difficult as down here you can find the way to ByPass iCloud Activation Lock On iOS 10.3, iOS 10.3.2.
Bypassing activation lock of the iOS device allow you to access the emails of the previous owner of that device and not just that, you can even take advantage of a device to enjoy YouTube movies or play games.
But, I know you are not among those who have the only option of feeling bad. I know you try, and the good news is that you are in right place now. You can now bypass iCloud activation lock through a ritual DNS server by changing your WIFI DNS IP Address.
The following procedure has been applied with iPhone 4, 4s, 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus, 7, 7+ and the other devices like iPad, iPod Touch, iPhones on the current iOS 10.3.2, 10.3.1, 10.3, 10.2, 10.1.1, 10.2.1 beta, 10, 9.3.5 / 9.3.3 / 9.3.2 – 9.0 / 8.4.1 / 8.4 / 8.1.3 firmware. In short, it can be pretty handy for you. Below here we have mentioned the step by step iCloud activation bypass procedure to get the job done. Have a look and try it out!
How To Bypass iCloud Activation Lock On iOS 10.3, iOS 10.3.2
- Change your device DNS IP to 220.127.116.11 under WIFI network settings
- Open the last activation screen and then select “Activation Help“, which will move you over a new custom site where you can watch videos, play games and a lot more. For permanent solution just follow these steps
- From “Applications” just select “Crash Test 1“. Which will reboot the device
- From Wi-Fi settings just navigate to “i-> Manual -> HTTP Proxy“
- In “Server” option add 30 different emoji icons and in port option type ‘8888’
- Now click back followed by next. Now slide to unlock and hold on the language option for 2 or 3 minutes in order to boot into the home screen
- While on the home screen you can just use any of the three apps Phone, Facetime, and Newsstand. To open an app you need to hard reboot your device every time to bypass iOS 8 activation lock
- From Facetime app, you can find the previous owner email or from the Phone app, you can find the contact number of the previous owner so that you can’t email or contact the owner for iCloud account credentials.
That’s all to bypass iCloud activation lock on iOS 10.3, 10.3.2 based devices.