Amazing! The Chinese jailbreak team of Pangu has introduced a jailbreak version of Pangu 9 to jailbreak all latest devices including iPhone 6s, 6s Plus, iPhone 6, 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, 5c, 5, iPhone 4s, all iPads and iPod touch running on iOS 9 to iOS 9.0.2. Down here you can find the download link to download Pangu 9.
Everybody is expecting that the new jailbreak tool would come a bit late due to some new safety measure taken by the Apple in order to secure the iOS kernel. But Pangu out of no where showing that it actually bypass all those things to jailbreak iOS 9- iOS 9.0.2 devices.
We are very excited to announce the release of Pangu 9, the first untethered jailbreak tool for iOS 9 (http://t.co/0ksOanTGRF).
— PanguTeam (@PanguTeam) October 14, 2015
The new Pangu 9 version support following devices:
- iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5 and iPhone 4s
- iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad 4, iPad 3 and iPad 2
- iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, 1st gen iPad mini
- 6th generation iPod touch, 5th generation iPod touch
iOS 9 – 9.0.2 Jailbreak Released
The current jailbreak version of Pangu is available only for Windows. The Pangu team give following details on their website:
1. Preparations for jailbreak.
Please backup your device before using Pangu. Although we have successfully tested Pangu with a number of devices, we strongly suggest you backup your data via iTunes before jailbreak.
In order to increase the success rate, please switch your device to airplane mode, and disable passcode and “find my iPhone” functions in system setting.
2. Unable to jailbreak devices that are upgraded via OTA
The firmware upgraded via OTA affects Pangu 9 a lot and usually causes Pangu 9 to fail. If you have failed many times, please try to download the latest firmware and restore your iOS devices.
In addition, Pangu itself now provides a functionality to easily restore iOS devices and automatically complete the activation and jailbreak, through a simple one-click.
3. the warning of “Disk is almost full”.
This is because during the jailbreaking process, Pangu will write some important files into the system partition and lead to this warning. However, it will not affect your device. If Cydia is installed, it will re-adjust the system files on its first launch and then the warning would disappear.
4. Suggestions after several failed attempts
1. Please switch to the airplane mode, try again.
2. Please reboot both your iOS devices as well as your computer, and try again.
3. Please use the restore functionality in Pangu to restore your device, and try again.
It is important to note that before attempting jailbreak using Pangu 9, you must take a complete device backup. Despite that the Pangu jailbreak tool is very safe, but anything happen while doing jailbreak.