LG G3 is leading device after LG most favorite smartphone LG G2 and available in North American recently. As lots of people will be preparing to setup their new device LG G3 for the very first time, whereas some have root their new device already. Here’s in this post we are providing a LG G3 root guide which is definitely new to our readers as we haven’t publish anything about LG product yet.
As device rooting have some risks involve: follow these steps with extra care otherwise you may find yourself in a big problem. Actually there is no data loss involve int this process, but it is good practice to take complete device backup before proceeding. We are not responsible for any kind of damage or lose occurred in this process. It is necessary that your device boot-loader is unlocked to apply this procedure. If you no unlocked bootloader device, then you have to pay for this or hold on for the release of official unlock method.
You may also like:
- Root Guide For HTC One (M8) Using Toolkit
- Here’s How To Root Motorola Moto G
- How To Root Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 [Step By Step Guide]
This root method is effective on following LG G3 models running on Android:
- 850 (AT&T)
- LS990 (Sprint)
- VS985 (Verizon)
- 852 (Canadian)
- 855 (International)
- F400 (Korean)
Steps To Root LG G3
Before proceeding you have to download ioroot and extract on desktop.
- First of all you’ve already installed required USB drivers on your computer and device USB Debugging is enabled
- For rooting process it is important that device display turn off automatically setting is off
- Your device Airplane mode should turn on. If you hold a Verizon LG G3, then alternatively use Ethernet mode
- Go to desktop and open the extracted folder named ioroot, then inside that folder just double-click on file called root.bat
- A new terminal window will open and the process will start, it will ask you to press any key to continue, then just follow the on-screen instructions
- As soon as the process is completed your LG G3 device will be rooted.
(Source: XDA Developers)
For verification that whether this process is work or not, use Root Checker or SuperSU application just to verify that root access available or not.
[appbox googleplay id=com.joeykrim.rootcheck]