It is good to see jailbreak community commitment and excitement by releasing different kind of jailbreak solutions, tweaks and apps for iOS devices. Still they are busy by introducing something new, yes we love to find another iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak method using Safari browser where no more computer required to perform jailbreak process. You can find the detailed steps down here.
Just few days after the iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak was released by team Pangu, a new Safari based jailbreak version created by a team named Totoateam which allow you to jailbreak your iOS 9.3.3 device without any computer. This new method is effective until Apple start revoking the certificates for Safari-based jailbreak.
Not surprisingly, 25pp has recently introduced a new technique to directly perform iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak on iOS device without using any coumputer. Moreover the jailbreak will remain effective with one year certificate, but the problem is the solution is in Chinese language.
iOS 9.3.3 Jailbreak On Safari Browser Without Using Computer
Before proceeding, keep these points in mind:
- Make sure to take a complete backup of your device via iTunes or iCloud.
- Do not interrupt the jailbreak process while it’s working and make sure that your device has enough battery to let the process complete.
- Your iOS device need to run on iOS 9.3.3
This new method is very easy but slightly different from previous browser-based jailbreak solutions. Just apply these steps to perform direct iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak on your iOS device.
- Open Safari browser on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, and paste following URL: http://j.25pp.com/ota_tutorial.html
- A new prompt will pop-up “Open this page in App Store?”, just hit Open button
- To start installation, hit Install button
- The PP jailbreak app downloading will start, 1st you will see a loading icon which will change to installing icon (here you need to enable Airplane Mode from device Control Center). The moment the installation is completed you find the jailbreak app icon on device Home screen
- Open device Control Center, disable Airplane Mode
- Now go-to Settings –> General –> Device Management and open the “Beijing enterprise certificate” here trust the certificate as shown in the screenshot below
- Now launch the PP jailbreak app from home screen
- A notification page will open click Ok, then hit large circled shape jailbreak button in the middle and lock your device
- The jailbreak process will commence, keep lock your device. A couple of notification will pop-up along with low storage warning just ignore all these. Finally a successful jailbreak notification will shown followed by automatic respring. After respring lock screen will appear, unlock your device and check whether Cydia is installed.
This jailbreak is semi-tethered, on every device reboot you need to re-jailbreak your device with Pangu- PP jailbreak app.